Programming Languages: .Net Framework, C#, LINQ, VB.Net, Visual Basic 6, T-SQL.
Databases & Reporting Technologies: SQL Server 2000 – 2008 R2, Linq2Sql, Entity Framework, SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 & 2008, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), MS Access 97.
Applications & Tools: Visual Studio 2003 – 2012, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), Virtual PC, Team Foundation Server, FxCop, Code Style Enforcer, Firebug, ReSharper, Google.
.Net Software Developer
ToolBox Solutions Inc Apr 2010 –2013
- Managed and maintained Nestle Canada Inc’s “Retail Pulse” site – A .Net Solution, which provided tools and reports to track Sales Rep performance as well as provide distribution analytics and other sales insights. The application was used at the Sales Rep, DSM, and Executive levels and reported on Nestlé’s entire product line.
- Created a GeoLocation service that used both Google and Yahoo to retrieve the Latitude and Longitude for all of the stores, restaurants and other establishments to which Carlsberg sells their products.
- Loudly promoted Coding Standards and Unit Testing within the company.
- Clients I’ve done work for include: Nestlé Canada Inc, Nestlé Waters US & Canada, Pepsi Foods and Pepsi Beverages, Suncor Energy/Petro Canada, Carlsberg Beer, Maple Leaf Foods, Weston Bakery, Clorox
Pavliks.com Aug 2009 – Apr 2010
- Designed and developed a Dynamics CRM 4.0 travel request application, which was used by the National Hockey League Player’s Association during the 2010 Olympics. This allowed their members to request airline bookings, hotel accommodations, and tickets to the games. A front end ASP.Net web application was developed to help speed up the data entry.
- Maintained and enhanced an Event Registration portal in Dynamics CRM for the Ontario Hospital Association. Enhancements included the creation of new user interfaces that interacted with CRM via web service calls. Some modest CRM implementation and customization was also required to complete this solution.
- Created numerous reports in SSRS 2005 and 2008 for several of their clients.
Web Application Developer (Contract)
Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit Jul 2008 – Aug 2009
- Helped upgrade both the Intranet and Internet sites to use the latest versions of Telerik’s Sitefinity CMS.
- Created custom Sitefinity modules to add functionality to various sites, as well as improve productivity for specific departments within the agency.
- Website optimization.
VB6/.Net Developer (Contract)
PSK & Associates Apr 2008 – Present
- Contracted to fix and update their existing cost and budgeting application which is a Windows application written in VB6.
- Porting of existing VB6 Windows application to ASP.Net with a MS SQL DB.
.Net Software Developer
Illumicell/Multiplied Media Dec 2006 – Jun 2008
- Contributed design and development work to almost all areas of a local search service (Poynt), which ran on MSN, AIM, and the BlackBerry.
- Developed the Windows Live Agent for both the Canadian (YellowPages) and the American (SuperPages) versions of the service for both MSN and AIM. The Agent used Natural Language to interact with the users.
- Implemented the phonetic search that is used in the movie section of the service. It was used to try and determine the best match (movie title or theatre name) based on what the user entered.
.Net Framework 3.5 Certifications
70-562: ASP.Net Application Development
70-561: ADO.Net Application Developments
.Net Framework 2.0 Certifications
70-536: Application Development Foundation
70-528: Web-based Client Development
Dynamic Specialist Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
MB2-632: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Applications
MB2-631: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Customization & Configuration
MB2-633: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Installation and Deployment
Computer Programmer Diploma
GeorgianCollege, Barrie ON Graduated 2005
Courses included: Visual Basic for Desktop Applications (VB6 & VB.Net), Advanced Database (using DB2), Relational Database (using Oracle 9i), Client Side Java, Server Side Programming using Java, XML and User Interface Design.